1. Open one of the experiment wizards. (you can also do it completely custom if a wizard is not availible for your research purpose)
2. Select your openeye recording
3. Label your video to train the AI to automatically detect points or areas of interest
4. Wait a bit for the AI to train
5. Select your trained model to analyse the video
6. Kexxu will now go to work to analyse your video using the selected AI model
7. Once done you can view the results!
8. Multiple grapths and statisics will be shown, these can also easily be exported in csv for further analysis in your preferred software.